Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Eye...

I am a secondary education English major at Western Michigan University. I am the only child, and my friends say my mom looks younger than me. I am the tallest girl in my family, and my favorite color is orange. I am from Chicago and I love eating hot chips and cream cheese. I am the friend who feels for every problem, shopping is the cure. I am aggressive, which can be a bit creepy. I am the friend who can't bake but will try because it's your birthday. I love going to Walmart after 2 a.m so I can sit in one of those handicapped motor chairs and move around the store. I knit on my free time, but I can't knit at all. I think socks are stupid and night lights make me happy. I enjoy conversing with complete strangers and going to subway every pay day for a bacon chicken ranch wrap and two cookies.



SOME OTHER MATTER OF FACTS:



  • I love to travel!!
  • It wasn't until I came to college when I discovered my fear of butterflies.

  • I love to dance... Even when I'm alone.

  • When I was younger, I had 4 invisible friends.
  • My mom used to eat soap when she was pregnant with me; when I was born, I had suds and soap bits on my head.

  • Capt'n Crunch is by far the most awesome cereal in the WORLD.

1 comment:

Allen Webb said...

Great post -- I love your sense of humor and the way you write. Wonderful traits for an English teacher!